I've had to keep pinching myself because it's hard to believe PlanetSide 2 launches tomorrow. Sure, we always knew the day was coming and it was "close" but where did the time go? Everyone working on the game is forgoing sleep and likely bathroom breaks to ensure we've done everything physically possible to make this game a success. A few reminders which will help you on launch day tomorrow:
- When calling in sick, actually sound sick. This one goes without saying.
- Remove your Beta client. Yes I know what you've read on the internet, and it really is all true, but we want you to be able to play on Launch day.
- Go to the store before you try and load up. If you are in the US, it's the week of Thanksgiving. You do not want to get pulled into a fistfight over a turkey because you ran out of Mountain Dew on Wednesday.
- Pick an Empire if you haven’t. If you are still on the fence, now is the time! I’m certainly not going to try and sway you to Terran Republic. I do feel Terran Republic is awesome and Terran Republic would serve you best. Terran Republic.
- If you purchased Alpha Squad, your items should be waiting for you in game.
- There are always a few issues on Launch day. Everyone is excited and playing so please excuse any outstanding technical problems you see. We try and address them as quickly as possible.
- Join an Outfit if you haven’t already. Sure you can lone wolf, and some people really enjoy that, but you’ll enjoy more success with a group of others.
Tomorrow is it and we can't wait! We’ll see you there playing Terran Republic (I had to try once more)! In the interm check out this exclusive art!