|Page Contents Current As of Patch:||2017-12-13|
|The Supernova FPC is charged with fast-moving armor-piercing plasma that is more effective against armored targets and inflicts less explosive damage.|
|Max Indirect Damage:||500 before 1m|
|Min Indirect Damage:||50 after 3m|
|Damage Type:||Tank Shells,|
|Census API source:|
The Supernova Focused Plasma Cannon is the specialized Anti-Vehicle turret for the Vanu Sovereignty Magrider. The FPC shells have a smaller blast radius than the PC version of the turret. Direct hits instantly kill non-max infantry.
From all Magrider turrets FPC does the most damage to the armor.
- Game Update Number 8
- A new resist type has been created for AP tanks rounds (and a few other weapons). Tanks have been given a vulnerability to this resist type. This makes these weapons nearly as effective as they were before the above armor increases.
- Game Update Number 9
- Performance Update Number 2
- Direct hit damage increased from 1785 to 1865
- October 30, 2014 Update
- Bug fix: Magrider Supernova FPC are displaying explosions that are too large
- May 19, 2015 Update
- December 13, 2017 Hotfix
- Direct damage from 700 to 750
- Dev Note: Like with the Vanguard, this moves Sunderer and MBT down one shot to kill, from 8 to 7.