|Page Contents Current As of Patch:||2018-08-23|
The Stalker Cloak allows the Infiltrator to cloak at will, becoming harder to see and clearing spots. The Stalker Cloak functions on an energy meter, that lasts for up to 12 seconds (16 at max rank) when fully charged.
Unlike other Infiltrator cloaks, the Stalker Cloak will recharge during cloak if the Infiltrator remains stationary, taking up to 14 seconds (10 at max rank) to charge, otherwise only taking 10 seconds whilst uncloaked.
Cloaking is toggled by pressing the Ability hotkey (F by default). The Infiltrator will quickly become transparent, and energy begins draining immediately. If the hotkey is pressed again, or energy is drained, the Infiltrator will uncloak.
"Stalker cloak does not drain energy as long as the infiltrator remains stationary, allowing the cloak to last indefinitely. However, stalker cloak prevents the use of the infiltrators primary weapon and regenerates slower than normal cloak."
- November 18, 2016 Hotfix
- Regeneration rate while uncloaked from 12sec. to 10sec.
- Rank 1: Cloaked stationary regeneration from 20sec. to 14sec.
- Rank 2: Cloaked stationary regeneration from 18sec. to 13sec.
- Rank 3: Cloaked stationary regeneration from 16sec. to 12sec.
- Rank 4: Cloaked stationary regeneration from 14sec. to 11sec.
- Rank 5: Cloaked stationary regeneration from 12sec. to 10sec.
See Also Edit