|For Armor and Damage resistance details see this article.|
|Top Speed:||200 km/h|
|Top Afterburner Speed:||320 km/h|
|Nose Cannon:|| Maelstrom Turbo Laser,|
Saron Laser Cannon,
|Wing Mount:||Photon A2A Missile Pods,|
Dual Photon Pods,
External Fuel Tanks,
High-Capacity Fuel Tanks,
Quick-Recharge Fuel Tanks
The Scythe is the empire specific fighter (ESF) of the Vanu Sovereignty. Vanu technology gives the Scythe unusual handling; it does not drift while cornering, falls at half the usual rate while hovering, and can decelerate rapidly without turning. The Scythe's horizontal profile is very thin. This makes it a strong face to face dogfighter, and, in combination with its handling characteristics allows it to fly comfortably through buildings and forests.
|Scythe Vehicle Certifications|
|Category||Certification Name||Levels and Cost|
|Passive Systems||Engagement Radar||
|Utility Slot||Scout Radar||
|Fire Suppression System||
|Defense Slot||Composite Armor||
|Nanite Auto Repair System||
|Performance Slot||Dogfighting Airframe||
|Hover Stability Airframe||
|Racer High Speed Airframe||
Scythe Strategy LinksEdit
- Tech Plant Advanced Offensive Strategy
- If the defenders have Liberators providing close air support, recruit some fighter pilots to take them out.
- Tech Plant Advanced Defensive Strategy
- When defending the Tech Plant, these are highly effective against incoming Galaxies and Liberators.
- Bio Lab Basic Base Strategies
- When defending a Bio Lab, be on the lookout for any Galaxy craft attempting to land on the air platforms and take them out.
- Bio Lab Advanced Offensive Strategies
- When assaulting a Bio Lab keep the air clear of enemy fighters so your Galaxy can land on the air platforms.
- Amp Station Basic Base Strategies
- Like other bases, use your fighter to counter enemy fights at the Amp Station and let your Galaxy land to unload troops.
- Heavy Assault Class Strategy
- It only takes 2 rockets from a Heavy Assault to take you out. Watch out for them!