|For Armor and Damage resistance details see this article.|
|Top Speed:||200 km/h|
|Top Afterburner Speed:||348 km/h|
|Nose Cannon:|| M20 Mustang,|
M30 Mustang AH,
|Wing Mount:||Tomcat A2AM Pods,|
Breaker Rocket Pods,
External Fuel Tanks,
High-Capacity Fuel Tanks,
Quick-Recharge Fuel Tanks
The Reaver is the empire specific fighter (ESF) of the New Conglomerate. Its large engines provide powerful hover thrust and a high forward-flight afterburner top speed. Its noseguns pack a burst damage punch, and its dumbfire rockets deliver strong splash damage. It excels at sprinting surprise attacks in air combat, and delivering hover-strafing ground attack barrages.
|Reaver Vehicle Certifications|
|Category||Certification Name||Levels and Cost|
|Passive Systems||Engagement Radar||
|Utility Slot||Scout Radar||
|Fire Suppression System||
|Defense Slot||Composite Armor||
|Nanite Auto Repair System||
|Performance Slot||Dogfighting Airframe||
|Hover Stability Airframe||
|Racer High Speed Airframe||
Reaver Strategy LinksEdit
- Tech Plant Advanced Offensive Strategy
- If the defenders have Liberators providing close air support, recruit some fighter pilots to take them out.
- Tech Plant Advanced Defensive Strategy
- When defending the Tech Plant, these are highly effective against incoming Galaxies and Liberators.
- Bio Lab Basic Base Strategies
- When defending a Bio Lab, be on the lookout for any Galaxy craft attempting to land on the air platforms and take them out.
- Bio Lab Advanced Offensive Strategies
- When assaulting a Bio Lab keep the air clear of enemy fighters so your Galaxy can land on the air platforms.
- Amp Station Basic Base Strategies
- Like other bases, use your fighter to counter enemy fights at the Amp Station and let your Galaxy land to unload troops.
- Heavy Assault Class Strategy
- It only takes 2 rockets(1 When use Decimator) from a Heavy Assault to take you out. Watch out for them!