|Page Contents Current As of Patch:||2018-02-09|
While equipped, the Sunderer or Galaxy will automatically repair allied vehicles within its range, assuming certain conditions are met (see Repair Priority). Increasing the rank of the ability does not increase the range, only the repair speed.
The rate of repair varies based on rank, with a repair rate of 25 health per second at rank 1, scaling linearly up to 150 health per second at rank 6.
Repair Priority Edit
Each vehicle can only be affected by one Nanite Proximity Repair System at a time, regardless of whether they are affected by a Sunderer's or a Galaxy's repair system.
The allied vehicle will be repaired by the highest ranked repair system in range, so that they are repaired at the fastest possible speed. If more than one Sunderer or Galaxy shares the same rank, then the one that will be chosen is based on which repair system's range the allied vehicle entered first.
- Example: A friendly Lightning drives up to two Sunderers parked in unison with Nanite Proximity Repair System. One has rank 5, the other has rank 6. The friendly Lightning will always be repaired by the Sunderer with rank 6.
- Example: A friendly Lightning is parked next to, and receiving repairs from a Sunderer with NPRS at rank 5. Another Sunderer drives into range of the Lightning with rank 6. He now begins to repair the Lightning instead of the first Sunderer.
- Example: A friendly Lightning is parked next to, and receiving repairs from a Sunderer with NPRS at rank 6. Another Sunderer with rank 6 drives into range. Nothing changes.
Ally vehicles near the Sunderer are repaired over time.
Ally aircraft and vehicles near the Galaxy are repaired over time.
- February 8, 2018 Update
- Increased the maximum range of the Galaxy’s proximity repair for air vehicles from 50m to 75m.
- Updated the tooltips to better describe the repair rate and distances.