|Page Contents Current As of Patch:||2017-02-02|
|The NC08 Mag-Scatter's powerful gauss-propelled shot shells and compact frame make it an excellent close-range sidearm.|
|Fire Rate:||133 RPM|
|ADS Move Speed Multiplier:||0.75x|
|Max Damage:||100x6 before 12m|
|Min Damage:||60x6 after 24m|
|Bloom per Shot:||0.5||0.5|
|Bias:||← = →|
|First Shot Recoil Multiplier:||1x|
|External sources:||1. 2.|
|Census API source:|
The NC08 Mag-Scatter's powerful gauss-propelled shot shells and compact frame make it an excellent close-range sidearm. Despite its low starting damage, each pellet is more powerful than a semi-auto shotgun's past 10.75m. However, the high visual recoil and intent of the weapon (i.e. a point-blank last-resort sidearm) make it less than optimal at range.
Damage with Range: ( For 1 pellet ) [ All pellets combined ]
100 @ 12 meters [ 600 damage ]
91 @ 14 meters [ 546 damage ]
84 @ 16 meters [ 504 damage ]
77 @ 18 meters [ 462 damage ]
71 @ 20 meters [ 426 damage ]
67 @ 22 meters [ 402 damage ]
63 @ 23 meters [ 378 damage ]
60 @ 24 meters [ 360 damage ]
- August 5, 2014 Update
- The NC08 Mag-Scatter was released.
- August 29, 2014 Update
- Toned down recoil when firing in iron sights.
- Fixed the Smart-choke attachment showing as a Suppressor before being unlocked on the the new NC08 Mag-Scatter pistol.
- March 2, 2016 Update
- Magazine size to 5, from 4
- Ammo capacity to 30, from 28
- Can now equip Extended Magazines, increases magazine size by 1
- Rate of fire to 133rpm, from 120rpm