|For Armor and Damage resistance details see this article.|
|Primary Weapons:|| Supernova PC|
|Secondary Weapons:||G30 Walker|
Proton II PPA
The Magrider is the main battle tank (MBT) of the Vanu Sovereignty. While its main gun is not as powerful as the New Conglomerate Vanguard and does not have a fire rate as fast as the Terran Republic Prowler, it relies on its maneuverability, Magbooster turbo boost system, and low arc main gun in order to hopefully out maneuver and destroy its enemies. Like all other vehicles, it may be outfitted with unlocked weapons to either make the tank more versatile or specialized according to loadout.
|Magrider Vehicle Certifications|
|Category||Certification Name||Levels and Cost|
|Defense Slot||Nanite Auto Repair System||
|Reinforced Front Armor||
|Reinforced Top Armor||
|Reinforced Side Armor||
|Performance Slot||Rival Combat Chassis||
|Racer High Speed Chassis||
Magrider Strategy Edit
The Magrider is an ideal choice for long-range duels, where its strafe lets it effectively dodge incoming projectiles. Especially with the Saron HRB secondary, this is an almost ideal sniper tank, capable of reaching places many other tanks cannot and delivering good damage to distant targets.
However, it must be kept in mind that the Magrider has less front armor and damage than the NC Vanguard and lacks the speed of the TR Prowler. If it's to be used for close-up combat, at least two levels of either the Racer or Rival Chassis for increased hover height will greatly increase survivability, allowing the Magrider to actually coast over enemy vehicles to reach their weak rear armor with minimal risk to itself.
- Tech Plant Advanced Offensive Strategy
- Use this main battle tank to take out turrets and vehicles defending the tech plant.
- Tech Plant Advanced Defensive Strategy
- When defending the Tech Plant use Magriders. They are especially very mobile tanks and should be used to your advantage to quickly pop around corners and barricades. Strafe side-to-side taking cover as you reload behind a building.
- Bio Lab Advanced Offensive Strategies
- When assaulting a Bio Lab in this vehicle, clear the way for your team to reach the outposts surrounding the main dome.
- Amp Station Basic Base Strategies
- When attacking the Amp Station, look out for enemy MBTs and Turrets and take those out fast.
- Amp Station Defensive Strategy
- When defending the Amp Station, use your MBT to secure common Galaxy landing spots and enemy hotspots.
- Heavy Assault Class Strategy
- It takes 2 C4 charges from a Heavy Assault to blow you up. Watch out for heavies!
- Engineer Class StrategyOne of the main Engineer roles is to repair your tank. Try not to back over them!