|Page Contents Current As of Patch:||2017-11-22|
|Anti-Vehicle MANA Turret|
|Allows the engineer to construct a MANA anti-vehicle missile turret. The missile is laser guided and requires the operator to guide the missile to its target.|
|Weapon Type:||MANA Turret|
|Fire Rate:||109 RPM|
|Fire Modes:||Laser Guided|
|Max Indirect Damage:||250 before 0.5m|
|Min Indirect Damage:||50 after 3m|
|Damage Type:||Infantry Rocket Launchers,|
|External sources:||1. 2.|
|Census API source:|
The Anti-Vehicle MANA Turret — is a deployable missile turret for Engineer. It replaces the Anti-Infantry variant when equipped, and fires a potent laser guided missile with a very small splash radius making it a powerful Anti-Vehicle weapon.
Beware the Anti-Vehicle Turret loses the energy shield of the Anti-Infantry variant meaning it's directly vulnerable to enemy fire.
Missiles will continue to fly unguided if the turret is left mid flight but will suffer a significant drop due to gravity.
Lifespan of AV MANA turret projectile is 3.2 seconds, this makes the maximum range of the MANA turret around 300 meters.
|MANA Anti-Vehicle Turret Service Ribbon||10 kills.|
- April 16, 2014 Patch
- Lifespan of AV MANA turret projectile has been reduced from 10 seconds to 4.75 seconds. This makes the maximum range of the MANA turret around 450 meters.
- Both Engineer turret models have been slightly adjusted to have tighter collision.
- January 12, 2017 Hotfix
- Projectile lifespan from 4.75sec. to 3.2sec.
- Dev Note: This change effectively reduces the max range of the weapon from 450m to 300m, which is the range at which infantry most often render. As a vehicle player, it’s no fun getting hit by targets you can’t see, and the AV MANA Turret has frequently created issues to that end. Shortening up the impact of precision long-range AV weapons also helps foster the new infantry to vehicle interaction we’ll be moving toward in the coming days.
- June 8, 2017 Update
- The AV MANA Turret will now render more often at further ranges.
- September 26, 2017 Update(D&UC)
- Direct damage from 1335 to 700
- Inner blast radius from 0.3 to 0.5 meters
- Outer Blast Damage from 1 to 50
- November 20, 2017 Update
- Resistance from 23 (Air to Ground Warhead) to 34 (Infantry Rocket Launcher)
- Dev Note: AV MANA Turret was somewhat left behind during the original CAI update. This resistance type adjustment bumps up the damage, bringing it closer to being in line with infantry rocket launchers, and creating a better trade-off for Engineers making use of the turret.
See Also Edit