|or use preset to create loadout.|
A Loadout is a set of player chosen customizations and equipment that defines their carry capabilities in battle. For infantry, this can include any set of implants and weapons to create a unique combat character or role.
Players can also create their own loadout for vehicles, adjusting their primary and secondary weapons, defensive equipment, utility items, and appearance.
Customization of weapons is possible.
See the Loadout Category for a list of various loadouts for each class.
- Remember when creating a loadout for this wiki that the page should have the "Loadout" category added to it.
- Also, be sure to write out the complete certification details, eg: "3/5" instead of just "3".
Featured Infiltrator LoadoutsEdit
- Medium Range Infiltrator
- Terran Early Game Infiltrator
- Terran Late Game Infiltrator
Featured Light Assault LoadoutsEdit
- Offense is the Best Defense
- Lightning Skirmisher
- Lucky Imperial
- Terran Early Game Light Assault
- Terran Late Game Light Assault
- Up Close and Personal
Featured Combat Medic LoadoutsEdit
- Base Defense Support
- Offensive at Close Range
- Offensive at Medium/Long Range
- Terran Early Game Combat Medic
- [NC] RHINO_Mk.II's All-Around Medic
Featured Engineer LoadoutsEdit
- Early Game Engineer
- Base Assault
- Base Assault
- Base Defense
- Ground and Air Operator
- Vehicle Defender
- Pure Support
Featured Heavy Assault LoadoutsEdit
- [NC] RHINO Mk.II's All-Around Heavy
- GamerDJ's Heavy Assault
- Close Combat Defense
- Outdoor Anti-Armor Combat
- Outdoor General Combat
- Max Crusher (Anti - Max) (Can Work For All Factions)