|Page Contents Current As of Patch:||2018-02-09|
The LF-100 Afterburner is a passive certification for the Liberator. Its temporarily increases the speed of the aircraft, and can be activated with the sprint key (⇧ Shift by default). Each level reduces the time required for the Afterburner tanks to replenish.
"Unlock LF-100 Afterburner for the Liberator."
- February 8, 2018 Update
- No longer takes up the utility slot, and has been integrated into the vehicle.
- This skill line can now be upgraded from the Passive Certs area of the vehicle.
- The regeneration rate of the default afterburner is 40 seconds.
- The first rank of the passive cert line now reduces the regeneration rate to 30 seconds.
- Corrected an incorrect tooltip in rank 4.
- Certification cost from 250/375/550/750/1000 to 100/150/200/400/1000.
- Dev Note: Afterburner has been best-in-slot on the Liberator for as long as it has existed. With the recent pivot to a more sustained fire role, the value of fire suppression and flares has been increased, but the trade for afterburner remained too high. A default afterburner should make the vehicle more enjoyable to fly, add more flexibility for which engagements it can participate in, and lower the cert investment for players looking to make use of the Liberator.