|Page Contents Current As of Patch:||PU2|
This article may contain details about possible future PlanetSide 2 updates.
Inter-Continental Lattice has currently been delayed for game optimization
Inter-Continental Lattice (or the "Continental Lattice" in the post-lattice era) is on the horizon and will hopefully enhance the feel and depth of PlanetSide 2's overall metagame significantly. Here's what the basic plan looks like so far:
- Each of our current continents (Indar, Esamir, Amerish) becomes a home continent for an Empire
- Each empire has a single “Home Warpgate” on their home continent that can never be taken from them
- All other warpgates can now change hands like regular territory (details here still being worked out, so let us know if you have ideas)
- By taking control of a warpgate, your empire can now advance along any continental lattice connected to it
- Hossin is given three warpgates, one connected to Indar, one to Esamir, and one to Amerish. There is no home warpgate on Hossin.
- Battle Islands fall between continents on all the links not leading to Hossin