|Hotfixes for November and December 2012|
Game Update Number 1
A hotfix has been released for the client to address a few technical issues. The fix was to resolve crashing issues and no gameplay changes were made.
- Weapon trials will no longer destroy boosts upon expiration
- Fixed roof collision on a base structure
- Fixed a couple of Depot filter issues
- Fixed server issue where some players were unable to log back in
- Client crash fix
- Improved server stability
- Improved messaging on equipping boosts
- Fixed display bug on in-game browser
- Selection of Depot items moved out of Premium Early Access category and now available to all players
- Anti-Tank mines now require you deploy versus throw them. There is a restriction preventing them from being placed too close together. The current range is farther than the team would like and will be adjusted.
- The following changes have been made to the M60 Bulldog
- Magazine size has been reduced to 4.
- Size certifications provide one round each rank.
- Projectile speed has been increased.
- Direct Hit damage has been increased.
- ESF Composite Armor Tooltips will now more accurately reflect their functionality.
- Purchasing the Razor GD-23 with certification points will now properly unlock the Razor GD-23
- Attachments for the Razor GD-23 can be unlocked after unlocking the Razor GD-23.
- The weapon attachment certifications on new weapons should no longer be available to unlock unless the weapon is unlocked.
A small hotfix has been applied in preparation for the next Game Update. All changes are internal facing and will not affect gameplay.
- Client stability improvements have been made.
- Promotional bundles with weapons should once again include all the corresponding weapon attachments.
- An issue surrounding customers who purchased items not receiving them has been resolved.
- An animation bug fix (“crazy legs”) has been made.
- The Decimator reload animation has been fixed.
- Reaver Decoy Flares should now correctly reflect their intended price.
- Horns should now equip correctly (We really mean it!)