|Page Contents Current As of Patch:
- Universal Certifications: Medical Kit
- Being a Hacker type you're going to put yourself in combat most times. Having the Medical Kits will quickly replace any health you might lose.
- Suit Modification: Nanoweave Armor
- You're in the thick of the enemy, you can survive on one more extra shot.
- Suit Modification alternative: Flak armor
- You're in the thick of the enemy, this allows you to survive 1 AP mine that you might accidentally activate.
- Spec-Ops Tools: recon dart launcher
- These darts will allow you to see anyone who is near you, this is very useful for ambushing players.
- Cloaking Devices (special ability, default key is "F"):
- Hunter: Default cloaking device, most snipers will take this.
- Nano-Armor: 10% damage reduction, and a longer cloak. This is the preferred cloak for hacking.
- You'll want these to complete your hacking job that much faster.
- Sniper Rifle
- These won't help you in close combat. Try to avoid using them if you're called upon to hack. Use an SMG.
- Scout Rifle/Submachine Gun (SMG)
- A quick firing gun will help even if fired from the hip. Work well when equipped with a suppressor if you are trying to be stealthy.
- Attach a suppressor to keep your position a secret.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.