|Page Contents Current As of Patch:||2017-02-02|
|The Cycler TRV's fast rate of fire makes it extremely effective in close quarters, though that same rate of fire and high recoil limits its effectiveness at long range when firing in full-auto.|
|Weapon Type:||Assault Rifles|
|Fire Rate:||845 RPM|
|Effective Range:||Close to medium|
|Fire Modes:||Automatic, |
|ADS Move Speed Multiplier:||0.5x|
|Max Damage:||143 before 10m|
|Min Damage:||100 after 60m|
|Bloom per Shot:||0.1||0.05|
|First Shot Recoil Multiplier:||3x|
|Data source:||1. 2.|
The Cycler TRV is a Terran Republic Assault Rifle. It has an incredibly high firerate, at 845 RPM, while maintaining a mid-tier damage model. This high firerate in combination with its damage model makes it deadly in close quarters, ripping apart infantry to shreds with a 40 round magazine to boot. However, it falls short as a consistent damage dealer, with its slow reload, harder to control recoil and poor hipfire accuracy, this rifle sacrifices a lot for a low TTK and firerate. Faction equivalents are the H-V45 (VS) and the GR-22 (NC)
Damage with Range:
143 @ 10 meters
125 @ 30 meters
112 @ 46 meters
100 @ 60 meters
General Tips and Strategies Edit
- The Cycler TRV has the fastest TTK of any automatic infantry weapon in the TR arsenal, but is weighed down by many negatives.
- It sacrifices muzzle velocity, damage at range, reload speed, accuracy, and most importantly- hipfire, all for its low time to kill in close quarters.
- Do not be afraid to hipfire in a pinch. The high rate of fire will most likely make up for missed shots. However it is still highly recommended to aim down sights in order to actually take advantage of the low time to kill.
- The weapon has a very long reload time, reload with caution.
- This weapon's effective range is surprisingly far for a close range weapon because it has such low recoil.
TAR or TRV Edit
Both Assault Rifles are great in close quarters. This will vary on your opinion, they cost the same and fill two types of play styles. The Cycler TRV having a higher rate of fire and slightly less recoil, (both of the weapons have high recoil values). While the TAR (currently) having more mobility, better hip fire and velocity.
Ribbons and MedalsEdit
It is possible to get both Ribbons and Medals for using the Cycler TRV. Each Ribbon is a standard reward for achieving a set amount of kills with the Cycler TRV. Medals relate to how many overall kills you have with the Cycler TRV.
|Cycler TRV Service Ribbon||10 kills.|
See more available ribbons on the Service Ribbons page.
|No Medal||0 kill||No Reward|
|Copper Medal||10 kills||2|
|Silver Medal||60 kills||10|
|Gold Medal||160 kills||20|
|Auraxium Medal||1160 kills||200|
- February 2, 2017 Update
- Damage from 143@10m-125@60m to 143@10m-100@60m