|Page Contents Current As of Patch:||2016-10-24|
The Bounty System allows player to pay 25 or 50 to put bounty on their last killer by pressing "Place Bounty" button on the Death Screen.
- An enemy that kills a player with a bounty on them will earn an extra 250xp for that kill.
- When a player you have an active bounty set on is killed, you also get 100xp for that kill.
- If you set a bounty on someone, then killed them, you'd get an additional 500xp - 100 bonus for the bounty kill, and 400 bonus as the person who set the bounty.
- Bounties stack, and you can have multiple bounties placed at once. That means those bonus 250xp events will happen for each active bounty on the player. (Un)Popular players with a bunch of bounties active on them could be veritable XP explosions.
- If you killed an enemy with 4 active bounties on them, you'd get 400 bonus xp for that kill in addition to the normal xp rewards.
- Players with an active bounty on them have a unique spot indicator like this to denote their status as *hunted*. This indicator behaves just like the normal spot indicator. Once the bounties are cleared, the indicator returns to normal.
- Hunted players will also see a small indicator like this on their HUD and will get a text notification to let them know a bounty has been placed on them. Once the bounties are cleared, the indicator will no longer appear.
- Hunted players that go on kill streaks longer than 3 will be awarded 25 additional bonus experience for each kill.
- Bounties will persist through log off.
- If you placed a bounty on someone, but aren't online when someone claims their kills, your experience will queue up and be waiting for you when you log back in.
- It's possible to put a bounty on teammate if you get team killed by him.
- It takes 367 bounties to complete the Bounty Directive.